Pujas at Mahalakshmi temple, Kolhapur
Maa Mahalakshmi is another name of Maa Lakshmi, an associate of Lord Vishnu. She is the goddess of riches, success and wealth. Maa Mahalakshmi is worshipped all over the world. It is trusted that conciliating Maa Mahalakshmi conveys awesome fortunes to the devotees. Mahalakshmi temple of Kolhapur is one of the renowned 51 shakti peethas. It is trusted that Maa Mahalakshmi dwells around there. Enthusiasts visit this heavenly place to look for favors for a tranquil and prosperous life. Maa Mahalakshmi offers sustenance, love and bounty of material wealth on her lovers.
Navaratri and Diwali are the uncommon occasions that are celebrated at Shree Mahalakshmi Temple - 'Chaitra Navaratra' in the long stretch of Chaitra i.e. between March-April and 'Ashwin Navaratra' in the month Ashwin between September – October, and Diwali amid October - November.
· Accomplishing objectives with no obstacle.
· Vocation development and advancement at work.
· Give general security from neediness and obligations.
· Smoothening conjugal life and evacuating contrasts between couples.
· Welcoming success and riches in home and office.
· Give joy and fulfillment in life.