The Lalitha Sahasranamam is a chant which is believed to be powerful and effective. It is said that Goddess ordered that this chant should be propagated and spread.the chant was started by Lord Shiva who passed it on to Nandi. It is said that this is the most favoured form of prayer to Lalithambika Devi. It is considered as the most powerful mantra of all. Reciting this mantra on the daily basis keeps evil and black magic away. It also induces peace and a feeling of Completeness.
- All your diseases dissapera if you chant this mantra on a full moon day.
- It gives the the privilege of taking 1 crore baths in the Ganges
- Chant this mantra and offer milk to the the Divine mother, she will fulfill all your wishes.
- Ministers or Kings,if you want to impress them, face the palace of the King and chant this 1000 names - the king will come to you and ask your needs.
- If you chant it, no black magic ca touch you.
- Goddess Lakshmi will stay permanently in your house if you chant it daily
Lalita Sahasranamam 251
No. of priests: 9
Day: 1 day
Puja Service include
Swastivachan, Sankalp, Ganesh Pujan, Kalash Sthapana, Punyiyahvachan, Abhishek, Shodask matrika Kuldevi Pujan, nandi shraddh Pitr Samarn, 64 Yogini Pujan, Vastu Pujan, Sarvatobhandr mandal Pujan, ShetraPal Pujan, Navgraha Mandal Pujan, 108 chants of Ganesh and nine Planets, Maa Lalita devi pujan , Yantra Pujan and Abhishekam, Maa Lalita devi Mantra chants, havan Aarti, mantra Pushpanjali, Bhramin Bhojan
Please provide your Full name, DOB, Time and Place of Birth and Puja Sankalp. You may also include names of your family members and near and dear ones in the Puja. You can use Skype to take Sankalp or see the Priest taking Sankalp on your behalf. For More Details Email Us or Contacts Us:- +918369513699
You may also order Puja DVD or Live Streaming of the Puja by clicking on the following Link (Puja DVD and Live Streaming - Link).
A short video of Sankalp being taken, along with Puja Photographs, Prasad and Puja Tokri will be sent after successful completion of the Puja. Puja will be held on an auspicious day and will be completed with all the required Vedic rituals. You will also be provided with the contact number of Punditji to speak with him or to listen to Sankalp being taken during the Puja.